All Saints' is the Parish Church for Blackheath Village. It offers a traditional Catholic approach to worship, with a long-standing fine choral tradition and an emphasis on liturgy. All Saints was built as the new parish church for the village of Blackheath. It stands on its own on the edge of the Heath and makes no attempt to relate to nearby buildings. It has Kentish rag surfaces and a spire on the south-west corner. Vestries (1890) and porch (1899) were added by A W Blomfield.