Collège Saint-Michel (German: Kollegium St. Michael) is a Gymnasium school located in Fribourg, Switzerland. It was established in 1582 by the Jesuit order as an boys' school. It is one of the important landmarks of the town of Fribourg. It was destined for the reception of about 400 students, most of them children of Roman Catholic noblesse of France & Germany. The school and convent have been turned, since 1948, into the Diocesan Seminary, a boy's college and an orphanage.