Piarist Church is one of the youngest churches in Krakow Old Town. It was designed by an architect and Krakow's mayor Kacper Bazanka. Work began in 1714 and resulted in graceful late Baroque church with a later Rococo facade which stands on the corner of St Jana and Pijarska Street. The each side of the central shrine stand two monastic wings, one of which has been redecorated in a neo-Gothic style and now houses part of the Czartoryski Museum. Interior of the church has stuccowork by Chrystian Bol and paintings by Franz Eckstein.