Dr Williams's Library is a small English research library located in Gordon Square in Bloomsbury, London. The library was founded using the estate of Daniel Williams (1643–1716) as a theological library, intended for the use of ministers of religion, students and others studying theology, religion and ecclesiastical history.
Sophia College for Women is an undergraduate women's college established in 1941 by Society of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The governing body of The Society for the Higher Education of Women in India runs the college. The
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai, (informally Xavier's) is a college affiliated to the University of Mumbai offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Arts, Science, Commerce and Management. Xavier's was the first college to be granted autonomy by the University of Mumbai
St. John’s Church, originally a cathedral, was among the first public buildings erected by the East India Company after Kolkata became the effective capital of British India. Located at the North – Western corner of Raj Bhavan construction of the
The world-famous Surfers Paradise beach and breathtaking skyline remains a major drawcards for millions of Gold Coast visitors each year. With the emergence of a fresh cultural scene, Surfers Paradise is thriving as a diverse cafe, restaurant, fashion and nightlife
Mocambo opened its doors in 1956 as an European oasis of glamour and jazz on Park Street, Calcuttaâ€™s famous cabaret row. Its second-generation owner, Nitin Kothari, called it independent Indiaâ€™s first nightclub, which is plausible, even if impossible to verify.
Niagara SkyWheel is a 175-foot (53 m) tall Ferris wheel in the middle of Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Niagara SkyWheel is a Ronald Bussink Professional Rides designed R60 Giant Wheel, and was manufactured by Chance Morgan. It opened
Often mistakenly called the "Princess Gates," the monumental Princes' Gates were officially opened by princes Edward, Prince of Wales (later Edward VIII), and George (later The Duke of Kent), on August 31, 1927, during that year's CNE. They were built